Hi guys
    I am trying to install RedHat 6.2 on a sytem which has Symbios
53c810 embedded on Tyan
S2510 motherboard. RedHat 6.2 doesn't recognize the onboard chipset, and
the drivers are not
available as module, I could only find the source codes for this. ( If
anyone of you know from
where I can get the compile modules for this chipset, that will be
really helpfull).
    So I downloaded these source codes for drivers and also for kernel
2.2.14-5 and compiled
the modules with new driver source codes. Everything worked fine. but
when I tried to load
the module during istallation, it display the error message that this
module is compiled for
kernel-2.2.14-5 not for kernel-2.2.14-5BOOT and it didn't loaded the
module.
    What I can do to load this module ? or How can I compile the module
so that it can be used
by both kernels ?

Thanks
Harpreet Dhillon