rawhide dependencies again

hi,
it seems almost impossible to catch a snap of rawhide when it is consistent.
a very stupid but useful check would be useful for those who put these files
to the mirror site, just run the following two lines on stock rh 7.2 (this
means all rpm instqalled from rh 7.2 except those which are exclude each
others) in the rawhide directory (of course this example for i686:-):

rpm -Fvh kernel-2*.i686.rpm glibc-2*.i686.rpm \
`ls kernel-*.rpm glibc-*.rpm|egrep -v "kernel-2|glibc-2"`
rpm -Fvh *.rpm

since it at least in the last few weeks, there is not any snapshot where
this script run because of some dependenies.
IMHO it's not a too big request:-) and the qa department have to spend
with it more than 5 minutes:-(((

ps. yes of course I can make a new bugzilla entry in all case, but ...

pss. and probably if I have to test rawhide I can make a bit more
clever script too:-)