rawhide list

--- Jeremy Katz <katzj@redhat.com> wrote:

> At the same time, it's extremely easy for me to lose
> an email about
> something in the pile of emails I get every day.

Bugzilla is much better for documenting issues because
every step of the process is put into writing and then
filed into the DB. Later on down the road, when you
see the same type of issues occurring, you can modify
bugzilla so that it will be able to "help" you
identify the same types of errors and give instant
solutions to the problem. There are many more ways to
extend the functionality of bugzilla to accomodate,
than there are to use this mailing list to help. This
list would best be left for discussion, and discussion
only.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <RedHat Certified Engineer>