kernel-2.4.3-12smp spec file?

I am trying to make changes to the following binary kernel rpms which is
part of the RPMS that gets installed during the 7.1 IA64
installation:

kernel-smp-2.4.3-12.ia64.rpm
kernel-headers-2.4.3-12.ia64.rpm

Unfortunately, I need the SPEC files for them and I have searched the WEB
exhaustively and came up empty.  Can some one point
me to where I can get the SPEC files so I can rebuild the binary RPMS?  Or
does the source RPMS exists for the above mentioned
binary packages??

Thanks,
Don