possible bug in math.h?

On 2002-03-16, Nicolas Bock wrote:

:I found that when I try to include functions defined in ISO C99 from math.h,
:g++ throws an error when compiling the program. It specifically complains
:about two lines in math.h, which when changed a litte don't produce the errors
:anymore. I have glibc-devel-2.2.4-19.3 installed. The diff output for the
:change is at the end of my email. If this is not the right forum for this kind
:of problem and somebody knows a better place for this, please let me know.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla

FWIW, your changes to math.h look okay to me. :)