konqueror crash

On 2002-03-05, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

:If you're planning to use KDE on RH 8.0 - then I would recommend you to
:either compile KDE from CVS or wait for the binaries that bero provides from
:time to time (bero, any time frame for releasing binaries or you'll release
:the 3.0 final version only?)
:
:Last week there were around almost 3,000 (yes, three thousands) commits to
:KDE CVS to fix most of the bugs - so you might want to try the CVS version...

Doesn't answer my question whether anyone sees that bug too. I'm
referring to current Raw Hide _as is_, not any future release of Red
Hat Linux that might be called 8.0, 2002, or XP.