Windows Servers vs Linux

See, http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-devel-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-devel-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of John Summerfield
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 9:25 AM
To: RedHat Development
Subject: Windows Servers vs Linux

Does anyone know where on the WWW I can find an analysis of server versions
of
Windows , preferably comparing with Linux?

I'm looking to argue the case for L vs W, but I guess its best of people
can't
knock holes in my arguments.

Nothing wrong with a few facts, I say;-)

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my
disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!