Pause button in up2date ?

Hi,

Has anyone else with a slow-ish modem connection ever wished there is a
Pause button in up2date? The way it is, if I start up2date downloading
when there is no other processes using the connection, it just gobbles
up the entire available bandwith - I cannot get my POP mail, and can
barely open a web page.

Red Carpet has this feature - real nice too when sometimes I need to
drop the connection. Up2Date does resume after a connection failure but
it would be nice to definitely tell it to pause a transfer.

Should it go into Bugzilla?

Thanks,

Michel