Re: Reiser4 extremely slow at deleting.

Was the file system created using the reg40 plugin or ccreg40 for on the
fly compression?

It seems to me I had this issue when using ccreg40 for on the fly
compression. I wrote a similar request for help some years ago and I
believe the answer was to not use compression. IIRC it's not an issue
with the compression itself rather the handling of allocated space for
it and the shuffling that is done when releasing resources. I was unable
to quickly find my old email to the list to confirm :(