Re: Has anyone successfully repaired a reiser4 file-system , if so how was it done ?

fsck.reiser4 --fix first and then usually I have to do fsck.reiser4 --rebuild-fs.

And after a rebuild-fs, on my system, for some reason, I have to reboot on systemrescuecd to mount the fixed filesystem in R/W mode and then unmount it and reboot normally. If I mount a --reduilded-fs on my main installation, in R/W without first do a mount in systemrescuecd, I get weird corruption (recoverable after another rebuild-fs if I do the rw mount in systemrescuecd first).

Mathieu

Mathieu Belanger <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>