Re: [BUG] Big fiability issue?

Well, I did boot systemrescuecd to fsck my /dev/sda2 and mount it ro to
do the backup and I was able to get all the data back but with a bonus :
I can mount the fscked /dev/sda2 in rw on systemrescuecd, the corruption
don't come back. SystemrescueCD is based on Gentoo I think. But the one
I got got a 3.18 kernel. I did manually compile the latest tools to be
sure and a got an error because 3.18 support format40 4.0.0, not 4.0.1
but that error did not affect me.

I will do more test with that "corrupt" partition before restorating
the backup.

--
Mathieu Belanger <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>