Reiser 3.5 partition name

Hello,

I am writting a software that can mount Reiser partitions. For reiser
3.6 all works great, it reads all files, dirs and the file system
label.

In reiser 3.5 (created a partition in Linux), the usual superblocks
(located at 0x10000 and similar positions) with s_magic=ReIsErFs
contain trash where the disk label should be =( both s_uuid and
s_label contain trash.

The label can be found at the superblock at 0x981C000 with s_magic=ReIsEr2Fs

My question is: Is there any other way to find this superblock which
contains the valid label except for scanning the entire partition in
search of a superblock with s_magic=ReIsEr2Fs ?

I guess such a brute force approach will work, but if there is a
documented way to get the position directly it would be preferrable to
do things right instead of a very slow brute force....

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho