Re: reiser4progs revision.

On 08/29/2014 04:16 AM, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This is a bug in fsck: it jumps to wrong branch for some reasons.
Not yet fixed.

Edward.
Hello,
Hello.

Some questions:

   - Can fsck be fixed so it jumps to "correct" branch branch. ?
Yes, it can.

   - It would be useful to display a message when a Node or key is
fixed.
Why?

Thanks,
Hello,

Can you send me the .patch file so it jumps to "correct" branch branch. ?

Wait for the reiser4progs release with the announce of fixed diagnostics in fsck.

I can apply patch to the spec file and retest using # fsck.reiser4
--build-fs /dev/sdb

[1] spec file locations
I can do a test with:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:doiggl:branches:filesystems/reiser4progs/reiser4progs.spec?expand=1
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:doiggl:branches:filesystems/reiser4progs

##

RE:
- It would be useful to display a message when a Node or key is fixed.
Why?

Thanks,
Edward.

Reason for asking:
Would be nice to know if a Node or key is fixed.

fsck perfectly reports about performed fixups.

Edward.