Re: Reiser4 GIT and Kernel 3.11 patchs

Hello all,

I'm a active user of reiser4 filesystem. Currently I use it with LZO
compression for Magento cache store. Let me join in your small team of
testers of this beautiful fs :)

Regarding collaboration tool, I think the best idea to use GitHub.
It's the most user friendly IMHO.

Also I'd like to ask about reiser4 over soft raid0. If I have raid0
chunk size 4K, what is optimal cluster size of reiser4 fs?

P.S: It would be perfect to implement Snappy compression algo
https://code.google.com/p/snappy/. According to tests it has advantage
over LZO.

Thanks,