Status of Reiser4?

All,

Google didn't help me much in my search for information, though I admit
to not being the greatest at searching the net.  I'm a long-term user of
ReiserFS but after moving to a multi-core processor, I'm experience less
than desirable performance.  BTW, quick shout-out:  Been using ReiserFS
3.4 for ~12 years and I have only ever had ONE problem with it (and it
wasn't the FS's fault -- a disk pack failed repeatedly during a reboot
caused by a RAID drive failure -- I was able to recover 100% of the
data, though it took a LONG TIME ;) ).

In my search on the web, I have seen that there is still life in Reiser4
but being adopted into the main-line kernel has stalled/met opposition.
Is Reiser4 ready for a production machine?

Thanks in advance for the information,
Andy