Re: File copy problems kde 4.5 to 4.6.1 with reiser4

Hi Edward, thanks for answering.

No sync doesn't make any difference, I need to unmount.
I don't get any errors, for example if I copy a txt file and I open it with kwrite, it is simply empty but I get no error from application or os (like dmesg and alike) and ls or konqueror show me the correct size of the file, it is simply apparently empty.
If I do file <name> I got empty file.

Thanks,
Paolo