Re: reiser4 and grub2

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_11.2/i586/grub2-1.98-18.1.i586.rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_11.2/src/grub2-1.98-18.1.src.rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_11.3/i586/grub2-1.98-18.1.i586.rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_11.3/src/grub2-1.98-18.1.src.rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_11.3/x86_64/grub2-1.98-18.1.x86_64.rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_Factory/i586/grub2-1.98-18.1.i586.rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_Factory/src/grub2-1.98-18.1.src.rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/reinauer/openSUSE_Factory/x86_64/grub2-1.98-18.1.x86_64.rpm

>> Glenn
>> --
> reiserfs-devel"
>> in
>
> This is good.
>
> I am download grub2-1.98-18.1.src.rpm and don't find anything code for
> Reiser4... Or I miss anything?
>
> WBR A.Sannikov
>
> --
reiserfs-devel"