Re: Segfault in fsck.reiser4

Jonáš Vidra wrote:
Dne Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:26:53 +0100 Edward Shishkin <edward.shishkin@xxxxxxxxx> napsal(a):

The most efficient way is to provide me with a root access to your machine. You have encountered a rare case of corruption, and it is important to fix this fsck bug properly.

Well …
I don't think that would be possible, but I'll see what I can do.

Segfault is caused by aux_adler32: offset (4294839597) is out of bounds..
Could you print and show us the structure "hint"?

Several users have accounts on the machine, so even though they are just
family members, not corporate customers, I can't allow everyone in.
I'd like to help, so I'll try to arrange it somehow.

By the way, how do I find a filename by node number or key?

find - inum 64881

Thanks. That's straightforward, shame on me for asking stupid questions.

I'd like to know which file caused the corruption.

What do you want to do with this file?

I'd like to know if it is backed up somewhere, unique
or downloaded from the Internet or whatever.
I know I can't really trust *any* data on this partition anymore,
but I'd still like to know which files are the most likely to be lost.