Re: Post to mailing list still pending

Dear Teran;
Thank you for answering.

Sunddenly it worked again. Maybe I have to learn just a little bit more about mailing lists.

To everbody others in the mailing list: I do apologize for any inconveniences. Next time I will wait a week or so.

Have Fun
Christian *<:o)   O>-<   -(D)>-<

I received three emails from you. Two about selling Namesys and one about brtfs.

Hope this helps.

--Teran

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 18:45, Christian Stroetmann