Re: reiser4progs-1.0.7 compilation error.

I have installed libaal already, it is installed on /usr/local. You
can see that the installer is finding libaal.h

checking for aal/libaal.h... yes

I think the installer is messed up with the version. I have downloaded
the libaal from the following location

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/fs/reiser4/libaal/

Also, I am not trying grub with reiserfs4, I just want enable
reiserfs4 support in fedora. I have patched the upstream kernel and
installed the new kernel with reiserfs4 support.  Now, I want the
utilities to manage the same file system.