Small fix for reiser4 compiling issue

Hi,

while playing around with my Gentoo system, I decided to switch to a hardened profile, including the usage of a kernel from the Hardened Gentoo
project. This is a heavily patched kernel 2.6.28, but it doesn’t include reiser4 support, so I needed to create a custom one from it to include
the reiser4 2.6.28 patchset. When I tried to compile this kernel, I got an error in one of the reiser4 files... and of course I forgot to note
the error down, something about using implicit declaration of a function. Luckily, I could see a simple solution in the other filesystem drivers
in the kernel, so I changed the erroneous reiser4 file accordingly and voilà, the kernel compiled.

I’m not familar with creating patches and such, so I just give you the diff output. The file it’s referring to is:
fs/reiser4/plugin/file/file_conversion.c

689c689
<       page = __grab_cache_page(mapping, index);
---
>       page = grab_cache_page(mapping, index);

I still haven’t tested the kernel, but the fact that it compiles is enough for me to believe it will work (just as reiser4 has been working for
me flawlessly). Furthermore, I have absolutely no clue about kernel driver development, so I’m not sure what implications this change has.

Regards,

Matthias Grobarek