Re: The reiser4 programming style is recursive?

Ralph Ulrich wrote:
> Edward Shishkin schrieb:
>
>> AFAIK they were unhappy with assertions and "coding nits"  like
>> if (foo) {         bar(); }

>> Eventually akpm said that assertions are okay and guys send
>> cleanup patches against other issues once in a while.
>>

> And what are Your plans to get reiser4 in the kernel now!

I wouldn't force the events:
there is no hurry, business plans, timelines, etc..

> As of now it seems that brtfs,
> which has nearly the same "hardware" logic as reiser4
> but lacks the whole ground breaking philosophy,
> will get there first!

And what? I don't see any problems if someone gets it prior
to reiser4.

> Edward, we are all waiting, what do you need for help?

To maintain at least one reiser4 subsystem would be real help..
However, it requires a victim in the person of some student(s),
who is ready to kill the best years by sitting in front of monitor
and studying reiser4 sources..
Do you know such ones? ;)

Edward.