Re: Actual R4 kernel

Arend Freije schrieb:
Christian Stroetmann OntoLab wrote:
Arend Freije:
Christian Stroetmann OntoLab wrote:
Hello Coders;

Does anybody have a Debian based kernel with R4 running?
Or
Has anybody an actual kernel with R4 running?
Hi,

Running Gentoo with kernel 2.6.26.5 with Reiser4. Compiled at sept 21,
never had any issues with this build.

Regards,

Arend
Volker Armin Hemman:
2.6.27.7
This sounds great!!!
So, as I understood the issue, Mister Edward Shishkin needs support.
Am I right?
Everybody needs a bit of support I think ;)
But seriously,  I think Reiser4 is a great fs, so any kind of support to
Edward and other developers would be welcome I suppose.

Regards,

Arend
The point, as far as I can see, is that:
We have some task/to do lists which are flying around the web, and
There are some problems to find the starting point.

Is this assumption correct, or only subjective feeling?

*<:o)