Re: WARNING: Cannot unlink 2281245 (-2)

Anders Aagaard wrote:
PS : Computer survives memtest and prime overnight, smartd reports no errors on the disk.

I've been doing some more testing, and I got a gut feeling something's.. off. Take this with a grain of salt until I can do some more testing.

Changed bios lately to fix some suspend/resume annoyances, the computer was rock solid before that, but I got a feeling it's not rock solid when not under 100% load now. Could be related to vdroop or something in the new bios revision, not quite sure, either way it needs more testing.

Gonna flash back to the previus bios and do all tests again from scratch.