Re: Nightly Builds

Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
On Montag, 14. Juli 2008, Christian Stroetmann wrote:
Dear Edward Shishkin;

You wrote:
Please, don't advertise here one more ReiserX clone.
Go away!

Edward.

stroetmann@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear ReiserFS Developers,

Glenn wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for all the tips from Jeff, Edward and Christian.
You can find the web adresses I gave to Glenn on my website on the
webpages:
http://www.ontolinux.com/technology/ontofs.htm (at the bottom), and
http://www.ontolinux.com/community/software.htm (at the operating
system section).
The link http://zen-sources.org/ will be added to the operating system
section in the next days.

Sincerely
Christian

reiserfs-devel" in
1. OntoFS is not a ReiserX clone, it is based on R4 source code.

and it is rude to advertise it here. So why do you need to fork - instead of helping Edward?
1. How can we delete my e-mail?
2. I sent Mr. Shishkin the following e-mail and got no reply:
--Dear Edward Shishkin
--
--May be you have heard it(, or not):
--Our corporation has a open source project running with the name OntoLinux and one important part is --the Reiser4 filesystem (please see www.ontolinux.com/technology/ontofs.htm). We are also afawk the only --commercial supporter of this filesystem. --Given this context could you please tell us, how we could get further with the filesystem. Especially the --question of how getting it into a version so it meets the points of the critical maintainers (eg. programming --style and quality) is interesting for us.

--Sincerely
--Christian Stroetmann

With best regards
Christian