Re: Nightly Builds

Edward,

With all due respect, where does this say that is not allowed? Go Away? How rude and inconsiderate are you.

Christian is an active loyal member.

His project based upon Reiser and shares code, it should be good to go here.

This is a public mailing list also and I for one think Christians post is on topic.

-Jason