Re: some filesystem 'benchmarking' with 2.6.26-rc8

Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
[...]
> I plan to do reiser4 with gzip and without compression in the next couple of
> days. If you want me to try one of the other fs with different options, just
> say so.

160000 mails is ~1G, and other 21G is pictures and movies?

If so, then reiser4 with gzip will show the same results.
Reiser4 without mkfs options should be a bit faster (if some
movies were wrongly evaluated as compressible files).

Thanks,
Edward.