Re: warning: is_tree_node: node level 56362 does not match to the expected one 1

Edward Shishkin schrieb:
> Ralf Gross wrote:

> >> olala... it definitely seems like hardware problems..
> >>

> > But I can't find any hardware problems for the last 2 days.
> >

> How did you test it?
> Were relevant controllers, cables, etc. involved?

I didn't check the cables or opened the chassis. But neither memtest
nor badblocks found anything interesting.

> [...]
> >> If yes, then try to build and check the same configuration with the
> >> same hard drives on another box. No more ideas.
> >>

> > Moving the disks to another server is not possible I fear.
> >

> How much space is occupied on dm-0? (df -h)

~ 1 TB.

Anyway, I couldn't wait any longer to get the system online again. So
I started from scratch and created one new raid volume (instead of 3)
and don't use lvm anymore. As the controller has the ability to expand
raid volumes, I won't need lvm.

Next I'll fill the filesystem and calculate the md5sums for a couple
of times. If this doesn't shows any problems, I *hope* that I can
trust the hardware.

Any other ideas? Is there a tool that does the above thing (fill a fs
and check the md5sums x times)?

Ralf