Re:

Christopher Sawtell wrote:

Has anybody any idea, however vague, as to how many Reiser4 instances
are running in critical or business situations?

It seems the set of instances is empty..

I hope there will be the first one soon: one Russian
business company is interested in a fileserver over Reiser4.

Quite frankly, there can be system lockups when serving
a lot of clients: I've found unaddressed deadlocky artifacts
pointed by akpm..

Also with the cryptographic plugin?

It works :) I had a cryptcompress partition encrypted with
a hardcoded aes key in a simple ebc-mode. All we need is
a sane iv-generator and a key manager. Perhaps, it will be
implemented as a part of the mentioned project..

Edward.