Re: No space left on rfs4

Hello,

Last time, it happened 2 days ago.

What would be a full bugreport? I do not really know what you mean by that. Do you want me to do it again and to send you the error message or something?

As for the live-cd yes I know, but this computer does not have a CD any-more so my only way out is my other /. But yes there is always a way to fix it, it is just bothersome...

Thinking about it those partitions were created with reiser4progs-1.0.5 if I remember correctly. Maybe that would make a difference?

Thank you,

John