Re: bug report: reiser4 + kde4

Matthew wrote:

Eventually I have launched kde4 with the attached patch.
The fixed problem is described in the patch header.
Would you please try this?

Thanks,
Edward.

P.S.
Kde4 is nice :)

That DID solve it !
Thanks a ton, Edward, kde4 and reiser4 is the REAL winning combination ;)
I've tried the patch on 2 different PCs and kde4 is flying fine so far,

there were some other little problems when launching bash-scripts from
within an reiser4 root-partition which should also be fixed by this
patch (I hope), I need to have a deeper look at that ..

yes, please...

reiser4 is feeling pretty stable & safe right now :)

Thanks again,
Mat

P.S.:
could you safe / host a copy of the original
http://pub.namesys.com/Reiser4/ToDo list or wiki so that people who
are interested in working on reiser4 can further do so before it (the
list) completely vanishes of the net ? (there are still copies in
google-cache)

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:tzvFNZjSsNYJ:pub.namesys.com/Reiser4/ToDo+Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay+too+many+typedefs&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Some updates are needed though. In particular, #14 should be marked
as "not done", as eventually Vladimir hasn't supplied a patch for this.

Thanks,
Edward.
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe reiserfs-devel" in