Re: Linux Server Leaving the Network

I am facing an issue in my organization. the issue is that the linux servers are leaving the network and  i had checked all the logs there is no such error which is mentioned in /var/log/messages/. kindly help me out as this issue has caused a lot of problem in my organization. Will be waiting for your reply   Thanks in Advance

Can you monitor link status on the switch via SNMP? How many machines are we talking about? Do they all have the same model NIC? Are they all plugged into the same switch? Are all the machines that have this problem plugged into the same model of switch?