Convert Redhat 4 ES to AS?

We installed a third-party application onto a Redhat 4 ES server recently. Due to some unfortunate application issues, we'd like to upgrade to the next version of the application, but the vendor claims the next version is supported only on Redhat 4 AS.

Is there a supported process to "convert" an existing Redhat 4 ES server to AS? Alternatively, it appears that there are just a few differences:

 http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4259963

Is it as simple as replacing the three ES RPMS with their AS equivalents and then re-entitling the server at RHN with an AS license?

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Robertson