Re: advanced routing packets from localhost

On 12/10/2009 10:54 AM, ESGLinux wrote:
Hello,

The problem with that is that the routing decision is made before the
packets get marked, so although I get the packets marked they follow the
route decided in the previous steps

you can see this steps in this web:

http://www.linuxtopia.org/Linux_Firewall_iptables/c951.html

<http://www.linuxtopia.org/Linux_Firewall_iptables/c951.html>or am I doing