Re: send me the steps to configure ssl for my web server

m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear friends

send me the steps to configure ssl for my web server

Have you gone to apache.org and read the instructions?

of course he hasn't, he hasn't even tried google, as thats how i found
how to do it.

Yeah, well, you're being snarky, while I was being *politely* snarky. <g>

I assumed he hadn't done *ANY* research, given that subject line, and
expected those of us on a voluntary mailing list, not paid support, to do
his job for him.

         mark

Thats one of the troubles with a mail list, its difficult to express mood, and while it was not expressed as Snarky
i can see why you read it that way......

to correct any misreading of the sentence

"of course he hasn't :), but since i had already done it and written it up, it was no bother to post it. :)

he could of course have found this from google, as i did, as there are loads of examples out there on how to do it.

regards peter :)