Re: RHN Register on Xen Guests

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 06:22, ESGLinux <esggrupos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I suposse you have already done this:
>
> http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-9933
> http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-16465

Yes, I did. =)

> If it doesn´t work try to manually register the guests with this:
>
> rhnreg_ks --profilename=mysystem --username=myusr --password=mypass
>
> Good luck,

I'm sorry, I forgot to give you feedback. Red Hat support told to try
the same thing, and it worked. Today I registered three Red Hat guests
succesfully.
I didn't try to do that with rhn_register to be know if it was just a
temporary RHN problem or not, in that case, not being related to the
command used,  but what matter to me is that it has worked today.

Thank you.