Re: Help with LDAP Server

ESGLinux wrote:
Hi all,
I have installed a LDAP Server to use it in my intranet so I have a single
user repository to my linux computers,

I have configured the computers with system-config-authentication.

My question now is how I add the users to the LDAP database?

I have seen the command ldapadd, but  its not easy to use as useradd.  Is
this the only way to add users to LDAP, isn´t there a gui tool or
specialized comand to do it?

- phpLDAPadmin:
 http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/

phpLDAPadmin (also known as PLA) is a web-based LDAP client. It provides easy, anywhere-accessible, multi-language administration for your LDAP server.

- ldapadmin:
 http://ldapadmin.sourceforge.net/

Ldap Admin is free Win32 administration tool for LDAP directory management. This application lets you browse, search, modify, create and delete objects on LDAP server. It also supports more complex operations such as directory copy and move between remote servers and extends the common edit functions to support specific object types (such as groups and accounts).

--
Best regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL, CentOS,
 Debian, Ubuntu:
   + Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/
   + Forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/