Re: wrong command

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, mark wrote:

Ben wrote:

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, mark wrote:

Ah, the meaningfulness of certifications....

This just made my friday.

<G>
Thank you!

Y'know, I've semi-joked about either doing stand-up comic, a la Lewis
Black, or running for Congress....

How are you with money?

You mean, would I force Treasury and the SEC by law to hire enough regulators and auditors, who would be required to be all in-your-face types, and prohibited from working in the financial industry in any way for five years after they left the regulatory agencies?

That one, which is the funnier of the two. Don't "sell" yourself "short" though (-:

Or did you mean me, personally? In that case, I'm "between positions", and job-hunting madly.

Not so funny. Here's hoping you get a gig soon. If nothing else you can always get a job as a firefighter given all the flames around here today (-:

Ben
        Life Is Short.          It's All Good.