Re: System Monitoring Tool: PandoraFMS 2.0 released

TopCom 900 wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:09 PM, mark <m.roth2006@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> And those should have been the first response to my question. Other than
>> remote agents - not sure how "agent remote configuration" is different
>> than just configuring a remote agent - those are all good things, and
>> reasons to look into it. <snip>
>>
> The configuration is done from the webconsole, no need to log into the
> remote machine and change things in the CLI which can be a pain if you have
> to change just one thing in, let's say, 100 boxes :-)
>
> Give it a shoot!

Maybe... when I'm working again. Two weeks ago, with two days left on my
contract, and my director (who'd been telling me not to worry), corporate HR
blindsided him, and told him they were *not* going to let him grandfather me in
for a third year, and so I had two days notice....

	mark Unix/Linux sysadmin, software developer, Chicago area