Booting virtual machine in Xen from DVD ISO

I'm running RHEL5 with the Xen kernel. This box hosts multiple virtual machines. I've always had the DVD present when building the VMs in the past and the install initiated on its own. This time, I build the machine, turned it off, obtained the DVD ISO, mounted the ISO, and booted the machine, but the machine insists on booting from the harddrive, even though its blank.

How do I force the VM to boot from the DVD ISO? When I mount the DVD ISO, I see the dropdown box for the "Path to install media", but I'm not using an actual DVD...

Ryan