wine and security [slightly long]?

What are people's experiences and insights to running, say, firefox 3 under Wine and viewing sensitive information (medical records, credit report, etc) vs viewing the same information in the native host OS?
SSL is _always_ monitored at all times.

I ask because some web sites refuse to accept a connection from a non-Windows source, and wine has the ability to fool.

Are warnings/errors/issues such as these anything to be concerned about for viewing such information mentioed above?

scott@scott-desktop:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox$ ./firefox.exe
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x7dad398c, overlapped 0x7dad3968): stub
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7} not registered err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7} not registered err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {591209c7-767b-42b2-9fba-44ee4615f2c7} could be created for context 0x3
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub
[...]
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented
[...]
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented
[...]
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:font:get_nearest_charset TCI failing on 20000000
fixme:font:get_nearest_charset returning DEFAULT_CHARSET face->fs.fsCsb[0] = 20000000 file = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-gujarati-fonts/aakar-medium.ttf
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4125dd96-e03a-4103-8f70-e0597d803b9c} not registered err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4125dd96-e03a-4103-8f70-e0597d803b9c} not registered err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {4125dd96-e03a-4103-8f70-e0597d803b9c} could be created for context 0x3