Help with auditd.conf

Hello to all:

I have Snare Agent and audit 1.5.2 running on a CentOS 5.0 box. I ideally would like audit logs to be sent to both the system's local audit.log file and to the log server. I reviewed the /etc/audit/auditd.conf file and tried to play with things and move things around, but an active watch of my log server's /var/log/syslog and local machine's audit.log does NOT show simultaneous activity, leading me to think it is either one method or the other, and that simultaneous local and remote logging is not possible.

Is there a way to get both?

Thanks.

Scott