Re: Any Certified Laptops In The Future?

I regulary run a variety of Linux distro on laptops. Some work fine right out of the box. Right now I'm running Fedora 8 on an IBM T43 and CentOS 5.0 on a Fujitsu P7120D. The "D" was a bit of a problem as it designates Atheros as the wireless chip set, requiring madwifi to be installed. Other than that no problems. Both are running VMware server and Crossover Office.