Re: Weird software (hardware?) issue

Geofrey Rainey wrote:
If I was having this issue, I'd start the services in interactive mode during boot (or disable network, ntp etc), with the aim of trying to isolate the cause.

Yeah, that's the point: once up, home directories are automounted with no problems, no errors, and it's authenticating them against my LDAP server, a different box. I really want to find the cause of these errors, which I've never seen before, and make me *very* nervous.

Btw, disk space was low for / - it was up to 96% full, but there were no low disk space warnings yet.

	mark