Re: limit to login locally

rpm -qd pam

This will show all of the PAM documentation on your system.

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, tech user wrote:

Hello,

Thank you all for the helps.
Where can I get the full documents for PAM? I in fact never used it.
Thanks.

--- Herta Van den Eynde <herta.vandeneynde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ken,

What do you mean by 'locally'?  Normally it would mean to a terminal
or console connected to the box.  These days, it is rare to see boxes
with terminals.  And consoles, if not to be used by regular users,
should be behind lock and key.
If that is indeed what you mean by 'locally', then yes, PAM, should
help you out.

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV. http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/

!DSPAM:4733bc1a89601206729398!