Re: Adaptec SCSI RAID 2000S

I hope you've already solved this problem. Have you checked the Adaptec web site for a Linux driver? If anyone has one, it would be the OEM.

Johan Booysen wrote:
I urgently need advice on this:  I need to install RHEL5 on a server
that is probably about 4 years old.  It contains an Adaptec SCSI RAID
2000S adapter, and there is no driver available that I can track down on
short notice (and none included on the RHEL5 discs).  Anaconda does not
detect any disks on the server during installation.
Anyone know what my best bet is to get around this, or where to find a
driver that will work?
Thanks very much. Johan

--
veritatis simplex oratio est