Re: opensource or free software repositories?

Anne wrote:
Hi All,
Does anyone know of any OpenSource or "free" software repository software
out there to use for our developers to store their code, keep track of
versions, etc? Anything that is fairly "easy" to setup on my Red Hat boxes?
Thank you! Anne

Hello Anne,

You should have access to CVS on most Redhat boxes. It can be used to do all that you mentioned. It is most likely already installed on most configurations. If it isn't already there, then it would be easy to get the rpm. I haven't made use of it in quite a while, but I don't recall the setup being difficult in any way. You can use it on a local box or remotely, whichever suites your needs. Good luck.

--
Jeff Hogg
System Admin.