Re: Installation order for VISTA/RH5 dual boot

I would agree with what you have heard, and not install RH first. The first thing is to get the drive partitioning of the drive done first. One trick which I do is make the windows partition the active partition. With this configuration, it is possible to reinstall either os with out impacting the other os. (I have not tried this with vista)

david