Re: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Edition 3.1 and 2.0 sources

Hi Barry and all,

 Thanks for your time and advice. But I would like to install the complete OS
RHEL 3.1 and RHEL 2.0 (will make it a dump and will access through Virtual
Machine Ware) on my PC. So I would like to get link for ISO file if
available on net.

Thanks again,
Purandhar

On 7/10/07, Barry Brimer <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I am looking for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Edition 3.1 and 2.0 sources.
> had searched in red hat website and it was not available. Also it is not
> available in the market.
> Can anyone please tell me where I can get the sources for RHEL Edition
3.1and
> 2.0. I would appreciate even if I could get a trial version (say 30
days)
> temporarily.

There is no RHEL 3.1 or 2.0.  There is however a RHEL 3.1 and a RHEL 3.
All available sources for all releases of RHEL are available at no cost
at:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise

Updates in source form of these releases are available at:

ftp://updates.redhat.com/enterprise

HTH,
Barry