maildir format

Dear All,

I am new to postfix was using sendmail b4

but i wanna shift to postfix for our new domain mail server.. as i do want the mails in maildir format

i have been succesfully able to setup postfix and able to send mails and recive in maildir format

how do i now configure outlook express or MS outlook to read the mail which is been received in mail dir format
or which mail client i have to use to read the mail .

as i setup OE and MS outlook but it not see the new mail

the 3 mailbox folders are  /home/usrname/mail/?? ...

Appreciare and thnks